Tuesday, July 28, 2015

Miramar Murals and art

Hi there

I like looking at the art work that seems to be cropping up around the suburbs.  On my walks around Miramar, there are several that I love.  There are a few on fences but I adore the murals that are on the front of those big electrical box thingees. 

Here's the latest electrical-box-thingee mural.  It's still being painted, and is on Miramar's main street (on the way to Weta Workshop).



And here it is again, from another angle.  You can easily see the door in it:


Here's a dinosaur in front of Worser Bay School which is at the top of the hill that leads down to the bay.   This school, over the years, has taught the children of various celebrities living in Miramar:


This dog and bone mural is at the bottom of the Worser Bay hill:

1 comment:

  1. Nice Blog. I seek your permission to use the first Photo of the Bookshelf mural, in my "Collection Of Bookshelf Murals Around The World" which I had posted in my Blog (Travelogue of An Armchair Traveller) as well as in a similar post in Google Earth Community Forum.
    Needless to say I will give due credit to you.

    ReplyDelete