Saturday, August 8, 2009

Wow, I've arrived. An oldie but a goodie!

Hi. I'm a bit scared doing a blog. Up until recently I didn't even know what a blog was. Yes, I had a general idea, but thought it was something slightly unsavoury. Because, yes, I'll admit it, I'm an oldie but a goodie. I hope I'm not a wrinkly, even though I adore, yes adore, going out in the sun in summer. I brood around in Winter. I guess I'm lucky I can brood in Winter and enjoy the sun in summer because - whooopeee - I'm retired and loving it! Every second.

The idea was when I retired that I was going to do good works and volunteer and stuff like that. But, oh dear, it hasn't happened. Selfish bugger that I am, I am living a life of leisure. Late sleep-ins, movies, hiking, loads of swimming, and holdiaying - no, I'm not after a guy. I love my own company. I can't stand retirees who moan and moan and, yes, more moaning about how they miss work. I hated work. Well, must leave you and get on with my completely frivolous lifestyle. Hope I can find this place again to add more info but I am a dithery old (slightly overweight - oh alright, fat) lady. Byeeeee

No comments:

Post a Comment