Friday, October 20, 2017

Going to the movies

Hi there

I went to the movies last week, flashed my Reading Cinemas loyalty card, and waited for my ticket.  The guy behind the counter said, "You've got a free small drink, free popcorn, and $5 off your ticket."

Wow. 

I went to another movie today.  "You've got a free large drink and $5 off your ticket," said the guy behind the counter.

"No, I got that last week," I said, mentally kicking myself for my honesty.  Duh.

Turned out that everything was above board.  I happily luxuriated in my half-price seat, chugging my free drink and fighting every step of the way with a broken-legged (whining) Kate Winslett as she clambered over jolly big rocks and snowy mountains - plane crashes can lead movie heroines into such dangerous circumstances!

Thanks, Reading.


No comments:

Post a Comment