Friday, June 8, 2018

I'm in love

Hi there

I never thought I'd fall so deeply in love at first sight.  Whooossh!  Love hit like a sledge-hammer. I marched straight up to the girl, all set to declare my adoration -

"I want this shoulder bag," I said.  I passed the bag, lovingly, across the counter at Strandbags, and pulled out my credit card.

Normally, when buying accessories I will dither over price, colour, size.  I might even go home and think about a would-be purchase, but this day I didn't hesitate.  My eyes landed on the shoulder-bag and my heart lurched. Black leather and satin, and splashes of green and pink; I was trembling as I picked the bag up from its shelf.  I had to have it whatever the price.

The bag was $50.  Who says you can't buy true love?










No comments:

Post a Comment