Friday, January 17, 2020

I hate my photo being taken

Hi there

The younger generation love taking selfies.  And good on them!  But I loathe having my photo taken.  I'm the one in group photos hiding at the back.  I can honestly say I've never had a good photo taken of me in my life.

I remember the Lucille Ball tv episode where she was after a passport photo. She went to photographer after photographer, after photographer.   She had all her walls lined with photos, and still couldn't find a good one.  That's me-me-me!!

I do have one Calendar Girl picture.  Not because you'd confuse me with Marilyn, but rather more like those older Calendar Girl women who posed naked but with strategically placed items in front of them.  And it's still an awful picture.  Nice bears, though ...



I am wearing a sarong.


No comments:

Post a Comment