Saturday, November 23, 2019

who cares?

Hi there

The thing about growing old is that you don't give a flying fig about things -

Sheets on the bed that don't match? - too bad.

Bra, knickers, camis are different colours?  So?

Sporting a silver bangle with a gold watch?  Wearing black and brown together?  A shoulder bag that's the wrong hue for my shoes?    Who cares?

My car still has a casette player?  I can't be bothered to update it.  Besides, Jerry Lee Lewis and Bill Haley can  sound pretty good after the 5,000th playing...  Maybe.

My home is full of clutter?  And ... well ok, this does annoy me.

Sigh ...

***

Just a note to warn people:  A guy came up to me at Hataitai Beach on Thursday and talked inappropriately to me.   He went to follow me into the changing shed and to my car.  Stay alert.








No comments:

Post a Comment