Thursday, March 26, 2020

First Day of Lockdown

Hi there

Well, yesterday was the first day of Lockdown.  I have an exercycle, rebounder, aerobic step, weights, dumbells.  So I guess I'm covered for exercise - if I feel like doing it.

And I wrote out a menu for the whole of my first week in prison - oh, wait, no, I mean 'Lockdown'.  If the queen works out her forward menus whilst she's lying in bed eating her muesli and scrambled eggs, then I can do the same thing.  I now feel as if I have some control over my life by plotting out my menus.   I have enough food to get me through the 4 week Lockdown, even though a lot of it isn't that appetising.  The worry is that, of course, I will shortly run out of fresh food, but the supermarkets have said that they will bring in a lot of fresh stuff to the detriment of unnecessary sells.

Be kind ...

No comments:

Post a Comment