Wednesday, July 8, 2020

Doctors' appointments

Hi there

I followed the doctor into his surgery.  "I've come to ask the questions I forgot to ask at my last two appointments," I said.

Ever since a previous doctor had seen me bring  out a list and said that I could just mention one symptom because there was no time for the rest of the list, I've been too scared to bring out further lists.  Unfortunately I now rely on memory.

But I was rather proud of myself on this visit because I did, indeed, remember to ask about all my past worries.

The following day I remembered something else.  Something that was now, to my mind,  terribly, and I mean terribly, important.

Honestly, one should be able to email doctors, with one last question, within, say,  24 hours of an appointment.  Many minds would be set at rest.  I guess I'm going to save up my question for fhe next time I feel inclined to visit a doctor.  That's if I don't forget the question, of course...


No comments:

Post a Comment