Saturday, October 24, 2020

New Plymouth images

Hi there

 I came back yesterday from four nights in New Plymouth.  I really like New Plymouth.  I stay at the Belt Road Seaside Holiday Park in a small en suite cabin, and with the most magnificent view from the deck; I sat on the deck for hours, just watching the ocean.  I walked The Coastal Walkway every day and goodness I was tired by each day's end.  

I took three photos.  Interesting?  Disturbing?  


above: sculpture of four sitting nudes, with a gap between the third and fourth nude, leaving room for a person to sit and be photographed.  I saw a guy being photographed.  He was fondling a big and beautiful sculptured breast.


above:  something on the menu called a Sambo? 

above:  an Indian restaurant called "Arranged Marriage".  We have a campaign in the country at the moment trying to stop overseas arranged marriages of  child brides.


No comments:

Post a Comment