Sunday, November 5, 2023

I've been to Melbourne!

Hi there!

I returned from Melbourne about an hour ago.  This is a quick blog, there will be much (much) more later (poor you!). As my four readers will remember, I went over to Melbourne to see "Moulin Rouge - the musical".  Wow, what a spectacular show.  The dancing, the lights, the singing, the theatre, the chocolate dip icecream, the Moulin Rouge tote bag that i bought and really shouldn't have because everyone will think I went to the actual night club and not the musical..... 

above:  inside the auditorium of the theatre
Left: me, in the foyer of the theatre.  The screen behind me changed its picture every 30 seconds.  People who wanted to stand in front of the screen had to choose when to go for it. No dithering allowed.  The woman taking my picture snapped the camera a split second before the screen behind me changed its picture.





No comments:

Post a Comment