Saturday, February 24, 2024

Writer's Block

 Hi there

The idea is to write a blog every week, usually Sundays,  sometimes Mondays.  And since 2009, I've pretty much kept to my plan.

But every now and then,  ... Um......   Er ...... What the heck can I write about???????

Brain freeze.  Brain block.  Writer's block.

I remember once sitting in front of my computer and casting my eyes around the room looking for something, anything, to write about.  I saw my watch.

So.. I wrote about my love for cute watches.

You can always tell when my mind has gone blank.  I'll ramble about the beach, or shop assistants (they never let me down), or coathangers, or go on about a holiday for weeks far longer than I really should be rambling on about it.

I guess I'm lucky in that I can see humour (British spelling) in lots of situations.  Whereas when friends say to me,  "Ooohhh, you shouldn't write about that", I don't mind at all telling the world about my true-life embarrassing encounters.  

....


Hey, guess who got brain freeze today......?





No comments:

Post a Comment