Friday, October 5, 2018

Hataitai Beach today

Hi there

Saturday

The weather has been so beautiful today.  Really good spring sunshine.  There was a hive of activity around Hataitai Beach. Sunbathers (including my friend, J, and me), a few swimmers (J and me!), lots of walkers, many people who didn't realise the toilets had been moved from inside the changing sheds to the front of  the structure.  Women would automatically. tear into the changing sheds for the toilet , then come sheepishly out, looking puzzled.   Okay, everyone, note well that men's, women's, and disabled toilets are now at the front of the building ...


above: the new toilets at the front of the building.



above:  the changing shed entrance.


above: Hataitai Beach and sunbathing deck.  Taken from across the road because I couldnt be bothered to get out of my car!   Oops...

No comments:

Post a Comment