Tuesday, October 6, 2015

Call to Arms???

Hi there

I had pulled up at the traffic lights the other day and in front of me was a work truck.  I idly read the sticker slogan on the back of the truck.  It said something about slaves.  There was also a Ban-the-Bomb symbol.

I peered closer.  It wasn't a ban-the-bomb symbol; it was a sniper sight.  Oh, and hang on, I finally managed to untangle that bit about slaves:



.     "The possession of arms is the distinction of a free man from a slave.."

.     "I heart explosives".

.     "This is my peace symbol" - it was alongside the sniper sight.

!!!!!!!!   I have never ever read anything before like this public display.  I truly was shocked.

I expect the truck belonged to a deer or pig shooter but, oh dear, surely not wise to flaunt the lifestyle in such a way?



No comments:

Post a Comment