Friday, May 5, 2017

A talented writer

Hi there

I have a friend who is a talented writer.  Lyn McConchie lives in New Zealand and, as of this writing, has about 40 published books to her credit.  She writes fantasy, science fiction, mysteries, horror...  She is well-known and respected in the SF and fantasy communities throughout the world.

Her latest published book, "Bastet's Daughters", has been dedicated to - wait for it - me!

     For Lorraine
     In memory of Star Girl

My cat Star Girl passed away some time ago.  Lyn tells me that the cat in the book is Star Girl.  I am so excited that Lyn remembered my beautiful Siamese.

This fantasy book, set in an Egyptian-like country, is  published by Wildside Books, will shortly be out on Kindle, or can be bought as a paperback.  I have the paperback and its got a gorgeous cover -









No comments:

Post a Comment