Thursday, December 14, 2017

Whitianga

Hi there

I'm recovering from my last holiday. Just.

I was all booked in to go to Mt Maunganui on 19 January, looking forward to it.  I am such a holiday bunny in our New Zealand summer.

But ... my 20 December cataract operation appointment at Wellington Hospital has just been postponed till 17 January.  So ....  there goes my Mt Maunganui holiday down the drain!  Sigh.

Anyway, here's some photos from my Whitianga holiday last week.

below:  Along the Whitianga beach front





Above:  Driving Creek Railway, Coromandel Town, an hour from Whitianga. 


Above:  view from Eye-Full Tower on the Driving Creek Railway Line


above: along Whitianga beach front.


Above:  as a member of the Govt Superannuitants' Association I can stay at the PSA holiday homes in Whitianga.  



No comments:

Post a Comment