Friday, July 13, 2018

Walkies!!

Hi there

 The pulled muscle in my side is gradually getting better.  I went to the gym last week vowing not to twist my body.  The instructor gave us some twisting stretches and I automatically twisted.   I felt my side pull sore again.  Darn.

Anyway I went for a stroll around the bays to Oriental Bay.  Usually I walk over the Hataitai hill to get there, but the wind was in the right direction, the sun was out, I was in a happy mood ...

In between NIWA (the reseach station for all things aqua) and Balaena Bay I passed a short path close to the water's edge that has been blessed as an official dog walk.  There's always been a 'Woof woof ruff ruff' notice on the fence but now there is another sign that reads "Dogs are like potato crisps.  It's hard to have just one".  Obviously a dog lover set the sign there -




No comments:

Post a Comment