Thursday, July 18, 2019

Computers? Love 'em? Or Hate 'em?

Hi there

I remember way back when computers first came into the office where I worked. I took to them like a duck to water.  The word-processing package was my forte.  I made that computer sing.

Now?  Now, I've regressed.  My brilliant-ness is gone, faded away in the mists of time.  I wouldn't know how to do a simple grid if my life depended on it, let alone an organisation chart - the CEO used to came to me for advice on typing them.  Praise was thrown at me, like rose petals!

I like to think that my now lacklustre performance on a computer is because the keyboard has changed in some way.  Extra keys have been added, or changed, or a bad wizard  has hexed me; this has to be the explanation because I'm danged if I can even type the quick born fix..
the click brown fix jumps over the laxy ..  the quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog (hoo-ray!).

I give up ...


###

...and the internal workings of my laptop are playing up (sigh).  I might have to take it into the repair shop.

No comments:

Post a Comment