Thursday, April 28, 2022

Choosing new glasses

 Hi there

Several weeks ago, I bought a couple of different glasses from Specsavers.  It took me nearly two hours to pick out the frames I wanted, especially when each pair I tried on had to be taken away and cleaned after every try-on because of covid .  I must have tried on a hundred pairs. The staff surely loved me.

I went and collected my completed glasses today.  I tried on the first pair.

" I hate them! "

I tried on the second pair.  Immediate flashback to one minute before.  " I hate them! "

I told the lovely assistant that I wanted to change them.  She said I had three months to make up my mind.

" No. No-". Now! "

An hour later I'd picked out another couple of  frames.  Specsavers allowed a straight swap.  Good on you, guys.

As I left the shop, the assistant called out.  "No more 'swapsies' allowed ..."

She was busy cleaning the fifty pairs of frames that I'd rejected.




No comments:

Post a Comment