Saturday, July 1, 2023

Traffic Stoppage down Lambton Quay, Wellington

 Hi there

I was in the bus a few days ago, during a Friday, lunchhour, and going to town.  Oops, Lambton Quay was blocked off, from Stewart Dawson's jewellery store down past Farmers department store and further along.  I had to hop off the bus...

Apparently, the transport blockage is for five days -  grrrrrhhh -  whilst a whole lot of gigantic cranes and whatnots block Wellington's main shopping street.  No transport at all allowed.  Whaaat!!??

I believe some huge cooling unit is being installed in a building.  Honestly, I've never been so close to such a big crane.  And what are all the other .... immense contraptions.....  So big, in fact, that my camera couldn't get in all equipment, specially the top half of the crane.




No comments:

Post a Comment