Monday, January 23, 2017

My big South Island Road Trip

Hi there

My friend and her husband have arrived from Auckland to house-sit whilst I am away on My Big South Island Road Trip.  She intends to be out gallivanting every day soaking up the cultural delights of Wellington.  He says he's going to blob out in front of the tv eating scorched almonds and napping!  And me?  I will be stressing out from Nelson through to the Abel Tasman National Park through to Queenstown, then Mt Cook and Lake Tekapo, and ending up in  Christchurch.

Tomorrow, I'm off on my jaunt, so you probably won't hear from me for about two and a half weeks though I may find a stray computer somewhere on which I can write my blog.  I'm not taking my tablet with me, I want to enjoy being "off the grid".

Wish me luck on those South Island roads...



No comments:

Post a Comment