Friday, September 8, 2017

Glaucoma, yuck!

Hi there

Not only do I still have gluggy eyes from my "American Flu", I also have an out-patients hospital appointment on Monday to have the pressure released from my eyes, via some sort of laser technique.

Scared, much?  You betcha.  I had to give up wearing contacts because I couldn't stand seeing my finger coming towards my eyes when I put the lenses in.  When I told the eye doctor this, he said "Well, you're certainly in the wrong place today," and clutching a small bottle of eye drops proceeded to inch that bottle towards my eyes.   I squirmed in my seat like a five year old.

My one hope is that the glaucoma doctors at the hospital will see that my eyes are still "American Flu" gluggy, and will send me home.  Oh, I am such a coward...




No comments:

Post a Comment