Thursday, December 27, 2018

I love summer

Hi there

I got back from Nelson two weeks ago.  Unllike my holiday up North earlier in the month, my Nelson holiday was planned way in advance.  I stayed at Tahunanui (Tahuna) Beach.  There was only a park between me and the sea, so I was in my swimming element.

Nelson, at the top of the South Island,  is close to the Abel Tasman National Park.  I went day return to Kaiteriteri by Abel Tasman Shuttle bus, and then caught the boat to Anchorage, my fave beach in the Park.  I sunbathed and swam.   I have hiked the park before in its entirety. But over last ten years or so I have mainly section hiked.  This time I just lazed around at Anchorage. It's a nice boat ride to and from Anchorage and other bays.

Here's a pic taken from Anchorage Beach.




above:  taken from the boat in the Abel Tasman National Park, on my way to Anchorage.

No comments:

Post a Comment