Sunday, December 23, 2018

Merry Christmas, Happy 2019

Hi there

It's Christmas Eve.  What a rush around the shops today.  So many cars and people.  I went down to Kilbirnie and it was just so crowded.  Then I went to town - more crowds.  I also fitted in a swim - oh, naughty me, I was told by the hospital nurse last week that I shouldn't swim for a month.  She did relent and so I could swim in a week or two, provided I wore goggles..  Well, I wore big-framed sunglasses instead and I swam on my back, very very slowly so as I wouldn't get any splashes in my eyes.  Thank goodness, the water was calm.

Anyway, have a wonderful day tomorrow, wherever you are around the world....



I bought the above Christmas ornament, thinking it was a penguin.  When I got home and looked at it closely, I thought, "Uh oh..."   It's a snowman.

No comments:

Post a Comment