Thursday, August 22, 2019

Keeping fit?

Hi there

Well, I try to keep fit.   I do try to slot in a gym workout twice a week and I power walk for 45 minutes practically every day.  And then there's my swimming ...

But ... I like food.  Especially after the gym.  Or a walk.  Or  swim.  My downfalls are bread, potatoes, and cheese.  I've often said that if I was going to  be offered a last meal, I would choose a sandwich made up of potatoes and cheese, and slathered in butter.   Come on, would it really be that fattening?  Sigh, yes...

Anyway, I noticed a gym in Hollywood that really takes fitness seriously  -


But I'll bet there's a secret elevator* under the stairs.



...and just in case one set of stairs isn't enough of  a workout  -






*notice that I said "elevator" and not "lift".  I so have a US vibe!







No comments:

Post a Comment