Saturday, October 19, 2019

Swimming

Hi there



People are already appearing, in drips and drabs, for swimming at Hataitai Beach.  I've abandoned the t-shirt over my swimming togs, a sure indication that warmer Wellington weather is approaching.  However, i still bound out of the water and immediately plaster myself against the changing shed wooden wall, crucifix-like: its so sunshiney warm if the sun has been on the wall for several hours.

In the winter my two swimming friends, J and The Young One, have been with me in the water.  With summer on the horizon - officially 1 December - we will be able to spend longer lazy times relaxing on the beach's sundeck, and purring like spoilt pussy-cats over the beautiful weather ("You Can't Beat Wellington on a Good Day").

No comments:

Post a Comment