Saturday, December 28, 2019

Ranting

Hi there

I got a Rant Book ("a cathartic daily journal") over Christmas.  I love it.  This is a journal of practically all blank pages and whenever I feel like ranting over something, anything, I write the rant down.  For beginner ranters, there are quite a few sample rants that can be borrowed - the non-returner of borrowed items, people who leg jiggle,  phrases like "that's a very good question", etc.

But I can come up with my own rants, thank you very much.  I don't really like boasting but I can rant until the cows come home.   I've had my Rant Book for five days and I've already come up with 6 rants:  rants about having a head cold over Christmas to ranting about Wellington beaches being closed for a week because of a sewage pipe breakage.  There's two  rants about drivers who take it for granted that I can stop my car on a dime when they cut in front of me. And, hey, I'd really like to tell off the bus driver who decided he didn't want to turn up at my stop.



No comments:

Post a Comment