Saturday, December 28, 2019

Taking medication

Hi there

Are other people like me?  Do they  have trouble finding time to fit in their daily medication?  And medication is such a strong word, especially when, in my case, it's eye drops.  Thank goodness, I've finished my 15 eye drops a day and am now back to four eyedrops.  But remembering to take those four is horrendous.  The Christmas holiday period is causing such havoc because my routine is upset.  I'm doing all sorts of things I wouldn't do normally.  Adventure waits for no woman over summer.

I have to take my eye drops at roughly the same time every morning, and every evening.  I have left reminder messages to myself, all over the place;  I ignore them.  I have set my eye drops in the middle of the lounge floor; I step over them and go merrily on to other things.  I have a timer that I forget to set off or I'm out at the clothesline and don't hear it.

Maybe three or four hours later, it's  "Oh, nooooo.  My eyedrops!"  But, whoops, too late ...


No comments:

Post a Comment