Tuesday, August 11, 2020

Oh, nooooooo...

 Hi there

Our country made it to 100 days without Covid-19 community transmission, and now ... a family of four in Auckland have the illness.  So, Auckland shuts down to level 3 lockdown until Friday as authorities try to contact-trace.  The rest of NZ will drop back to level 2.  Panic buying, everyone?

And, well, yes, I panic-bought.  A new fridge.  Throughout three lockdown levels, the freezer part of my old fridge just wasn't big enough to hold everything I wanted to store there.  So, immediately we got down to level 1, I rushed out and got my fridge.  

Purr -Purr -Purr...  Oh, I love my new fridge.  it's a work of art, a lovely thing.  I can't stop myself staring at it's magnificence.  I w ould take it to bed with me if I could lift it.


No comments:

Post a Comment