Saturday, August 1, 2020

Still Walking

Hi there

I'm determined to walk my bad ankle better.  Today I walked around Lyall Bay to Princess Bay , and return.   Flat pavement, and it only took an hour's slow walking, including stopping and oohing and ahhing over scenery, and sitting to eat an apple at Princess Bay.  There hasn't been any wind in 7 days, and how wonderful is that for Wellington?



Below:  Last week, I went to Grey restaurant (in the InterContinental Hotel building, Grey Street) for a lovely lunch.  My friend and I were determined to have cocktails.  We were each celebrating our birthdays (mine had been in lockdown).  My lip pouted involuntarily when I saw there were no mocktails on the drinks list (I don't drink).  But, wow, surprise, the guy at the bar made me a complimentary strawberry mocktail.  Lovely.

No comments:

Post a Comment