Sunday, September 18, 2022

Those eyedrops

 Hi there

I'm still on my eyedrops, 10 a day for at least two more months.  The dosage has dropped from 12 a day and before that, 15. 

When I was told I couldn't stop them, I wanted to do a Billy Elliot angry dance. But... I can't dance.

 So, instead I ransacked the cupboard for anything chocolate because chocolate is, of course, angry food.  When I am so toddler-tantrum angry I crave chocolate.  

I couldn't find chocolate anywhere, not even when I climbed up a step-stool to the top shelf of my pantry where I usually hide the Crunchie Bars.

All I could find was a bag of marshmallows.  Marshmallows?  Come on now, marshmallows are not angry food.  Marshmallows are for sitting in a field of daisies in a long chiffon dress, and patting a unicorn ....

 

No comments:

Post a Comment