Friday, October 18, 2013

Weta workers Exhibition - plus the hole in the deck has been fixed!





The artistic Weta people  are taking part in an exhibition showcasing their stunning science fiction and fantasy artwork.  These are leading New Zealand artists.   Some of the paintings from Paul Tobin's two White Cloud Worlds' volumes will be on sale.

The exhibition will be on show from Nov 7th to Nov 25th.  Please see the special days listed above. 

The address is:  Rona Gallery, 151 Muritai Road, Eastbourne.

Sorry I'm such a klutz with the above excerpts.  I didn't know how to move the pamphlet over to my computer.  So in the end, I tried photographing them.

xxx

Oh, J and I got in our 7th swim this morning for October.  But, my goodness, Hataitai Beach was crowded.  There was a bunch (maybe 20) of swimmers in wet suits, a couple of paddle-boarders, a family picnicking on the sands and two gumbooted foragers searching for shellfish.  THE  HOLE  IN THE DECK THAT I FELL THROUGH (and had J in hysterical laughter, darn her!) HAS NOW BEEN PROPERLY REPAIRED!  Took them long enough..

No comments:

Post a Comment