Monday, September 9, 2013

Las Vegas Ferris Wheel

Hi

I've just read that the new ferris wheel in Las Vegas is going to be the biggest ferris wheel in the world.  When I was in Vegas last month (August 2013), I saw it in the process of being built and I just thought "Ho-hum, another giant ferris wheel, you can't go anywhere around the world now without tripping over them...." 

But as I have just this moment (five minutes ago, actually) found out, well, I will repeat it, that this is the BIGGEST ferris wheel in the world.... and it opens for business this coming Monday.  Wow, I witnessed history in the making.  I even took some pics, from out of the monorail window.

(Oh, J and I got in our third swim at Hataitai Beach, for september, yesterday. It's easier to do a Hi-3 after a swim than it is to do a Hi-1.  Hi-5 is the ideal, of course, in most people's books.  However, a Hi-10 is our most satisfying.)




No comments:

Post a Comment