Thursday, December 19, 2013

The Hobbit 2 movie, 2013

Hi there

I didnt go and see Hobbit 2 whilst I was away because I thought I'd wait and catch it in the state of the art theatre in my suburb, Miramar - the Roxy Theatre that's owned by the Weta guys.   On opening night they had a Roxy Desolation Party for Red Carpet Tours, the tour group that takes tourists around NZ looking at places LOTR-ish.  Just look up facebook for photos from the evening.

The Weta people put some absolutely-immense-giant eagles up high by the ceiling at Wellington Airport to commemorate Hobbit 2.  The Gollum character is still up there from last year.  I trotted down to the airport this morning and had a nosey.



It's an awful pic of me but it's the only one I have to show you how big the birds are and how high up they are.



No comments:

Post a Comment